Today’s challenge is to make electronic applications smaller, cheaper and more accurate. PCBMotor builds accurate and high resolution, motors directly onto the PCB itself.
In addition to a world of new design opportunities, this new motor technology significantly reduces the size, building height and cost of applications while maintaining a high torque motor without slack.
Are these challenges relevant to you?
- Do you have an electronic application that requires movement?
- Would you like to integrate several motors directly onto a single printed circuit board?
- Do you need precise control of a lens, valve, laser, mirror, pointer or the like?
- Does your system require high resolution and high holding torque with no power?
- Would you like to reduce the height of your application or otherwise improve the look-and-feel of your product?
If your answer to one or more of the above questions is ‘yes’, then a PCBMotor will help you reach your goals – innovatively and profitably.
Get a competitive advantage and increase your profit margin
- Make your application smaller by integrating motion and all electronics into one printed circuit board.
- Reduce your bill of materials – PCBMotor’s direct drive eliminates the need for gears.
- Innovate using the unique and ultra-slim form factor of the PCBMotor.
- Since the piezo components for the PCBMotor are SMD-mounted directly on the PCB, you further reduce your bill of materials by eliminating screws, wires, connectors and manual assembly.
Start a new revenue stream, now!
What to do next
We realize that you’re probably gathering information and have questions you need answered.
Send an email with your questions to Henrik, firstname.lastname@example.org, or to arrange for an assessment of your application’s requirements…no strings attached!
We’ve also developed several ready-to-go evaluation kits to help people with different application requirements start prototyping with PCBMotors.
See our website for an overview of our Evaluation kits…
Chapter 1 – Technical Details...
Chapter 2 – Stator Manufacturing...
Chapter 3 – The Rotor and Principle
Chapter 4 – Key Features and Motor Sizes...
Chapter 5 – Design service and Conclusion
Chapter 6 – Getting Started and Intellectual Property Rights