By driving the integration of the motor (including electronics) into the PCB itself, we’re facilitating the design of smaller, cheaper and faster applications.
- PCBMotor uses less space and material.
- Electronics (driver) and mechanics (motor) are mounted directly on the PCB – so it’s totally flat and without gears and connections.
- PCB enables more design flexibility – multiple motors can be mounted on one board.
- PCBMotor is a non-magnetic device.
- PCBMotor can generate more power and torque at a lower speed (without gears) than an electric motor of comparable size.
- PCBMotor has faster start/stop than electrical motors – giving more accuracy to the application.
We’ve actually a written a white paper highlighting the main differences between PCBMotor technology and Stepper motors. Sign up for free and discover:
- Major differences between stepper motors and PCBMotors
- Top 5 Pains electronic movement designers & engineers have
- Top 5 Gains you can achieve by employing a PCBMotor
- Motor performance results: Lifetime; Torque-Speed-Power; Torque Precision Correlation