Piezo Technology That Beats Electromagnetic Motors
Start your research with relevant information designed to get you up to speed with our piezo motor PCB technology and then test it with your colleagues.
- Free information & white papers
- Affordable, full-featured evaluation kits
- 6-Month money back guarantee on evaluation kit
- Easy transition into a totally risk-free prototype phase
- Free engineering consultancy when moving into prototype dev.
- Free assessment of your requirements specifications
Our Quick-Start Technology Presentation is a compact, high-level introduction into our piezo motor technology. It discusses everything from applications that can utilize it, its advantages and features through to design aspects and performance results.
Next, sign up for our white paper(s) by clicking on the pdf links below and discover:
- How to reduce production costs
- The ‘Top 5 Pains’ application designers have
- New motor design possibilities
- Lifetime, torque, precision correlation results
|I||An Engineer’s Guide to Building Applications with PCBMotor|
|II||How to Solve High Resolution and Low Speed Motion Control Dilemmas|
|III||Design Rules & Layout Guidelines|
Turn, Touch & Test
After you’ve completed your background research, your next step is to test an evaluation kit and see for yourself. We recommend the High Resolution Twin Motor Kit as it has the full array of features for testing.
After you’re familiar with how our technology works and have had the chance to evaluate it ‘in real life’, the next stage is to develop a working prototype with a PCBMotor solution integrated into your application.