Are you looking to slash your bill of materials ?
Then take a few minutes to review the newest motion control technology on the market – The PCBMotor.
Our platform uses industry-standard components and fully-automated assembly methods that have been in use for decades and combines two, tried and proven technologies – piezoelectric components and the PCB.
The result is an ultrasonic, rotary piezoelectric motor.
Does your electronic application require:
- high resolution with a constant and high holding torque?
- lower production costs and bill of materials (BOM)?
- an improvement in the end-product’s look-and-feel, weight and height?
- direct drive and low RPM?
Combining the best of both worlds
Our platform ensures that your movement application is optimized with the best features of both (PCB and piezoelectric motor) technologies.
We’ll work with you to design and build a mechanical solution (prototype) with the features required by your end product.
- Ultra-high resolution up to 2.6 mill. micropulses/revolution, or 0.5 arc seconds
- High holding torque (100%) without power
- Direct drive, LOW RPM without slack
- No gears, wiring
- Built-in clutch, tamper proof
- Fast start & stop actions
- Optional position sensor
- Fully integrated onto FR4 PCB
- Compact design (low profile & weight) – unique form factor
Our customers are manufacturers of motion control systems and precision positioning applications spanning a wide array of industries:
- RF Filter, Duplexer adjustments
- Frequency reconfiguring
- Microscope focus
- Dosing equipment
Optics & Lasers
- Hollow center solutions (up to 90mm)
- Hollow shaft motors
- Pan, tilt & zoom
- Dashboard pointers, Instrument clusters
- Meters/ Gauges
- Positioning stages
- Laboratory equipment
- Valve applications
Total design flexibility
See some of the application design examples and layouts possible with our unique piezomotor technology. We’ve organized them in our e-store under the following areas:
We also have a great (and expanding) archive of designs, layouts and images that will give you an idea of the numerous options available with our technology. Take a look around. It might just be the inspiration you need to solve your next design.
As always, feel free to drop us a line if you’ve any questions.
All our white papers, right at your finger tips.
We’re making all our white papers available to you and your development team in one easy go.
Whether you’re after a high-level introduction of our piezoelectric motor technology, researching our traveling wave principle or how our stators can deliver the exact resolution and torque for your specific application, then this is the place to start.
Fast, easy & relevant rotary piezo motor information
Simply enter your details and submit the form (on the right) and we’ll sign you up for a limited email series that includes all the following white papers as well as the bonus information below:
- How To Reduce Motor Size by Integrating Accurate, Low Cost Piezo Motors
- Solve High Resolution and Low Speed Motion Control Dilemmas
- Rules & Layout Guidelines
- How to Improve Network Utilization and Save Costly Field Trips by Remotely Reconfiguring RF and Microwave Filters
- PCBMotor Solutions for Optical devices (coming soon)
Free bonus material
Also included, at no extra cost, are:
- 30-Minute consulting service
- ‘Traveling wave’ patent information
The white papers will be sent individually, in separate emails, straight to your inbox. Some time lag may occur depending on your mail server.