Optical motorized rotary stage with a 22 mm free Hollow center PCBMotor w/200-Counts Encoder.
A Complete Testing Environment
The kit is controlled by the High Resolution Twin Motor driver which achieves up to 2.6 million micropulses per revolution in open-loop mode.
Driver-motor connectivity is a standard ribbon cable and the kit comes complete with a power/USB cables and free PC Terminal Emulator software - Termite.
See the hollow center rotor in action on our Youtube channel as well as the controller interface and how to use micro-pulsing to acheive ultra-high resolution.
- Ø30 mm stator
- Ø22 mm free Hollow center hole (Beam space)
- Index sensor for home position
- Normal position sensor which can detect 200 counts per revolution. The stator is a standard Ø30mm.
- The central bearing will have a bore of Ø25mm
- You can use the bearing for mounting your device (filter, mirror, lens, whatever, but low weight)
- The base plate is 62mmx42mm
- Possible to daisy chain from Motor 1 to motor 2
- High Resolution Twin Controller, the controller can drive two motors through multiplexing
- USB I/F 5V and 500mA (max)
- USB Cable included.
- Free Terminate Emulator software
- Torque estimated to ~5Nmm
- Speed at 23 RPM at 3.5V DC and 450mA
Sized To Fit Your Application
If your project requires an open center that uses a different diameter, contact us now and let us help you customize a Through-Hole Deveice PCBMotor solution for your application.
Termite - Termite (2)