High Resolution Twin Motor Kit - Lead Screw Version has 1 Micron accuracy.
The 2.6 Million High Resolution Twin Motor Kit includes a main motor board, placed upon a controller board, and free PCBMotor software for speedy integration and application prototyping.
The High Resolution Twin Motor Kit board is connected to a PC and powered by a standard USB cable. It communicates through a simple protocol that allows custom-made software to quickly and easily access and control both ultrasonic motors.
The standard configuration consists of a main motor board with two 25 mm PCBMotors with digital 200/400/800 digital encoders, and a high resolution twin motor controller.
|Lead screw x 2 with||0.35mm Pitch|
|Stroke length||3.3mm||Stroke length depend of coupling|
|Speed||0.7 RPS||15 seconds for full stroke|
|Accuracy||~1 micron||On screw depth|
|Steps / revolution||400||Encoder on Rotor disc|
|Supply Voltage||3.5V DC|
Standard configuration for the High Resolution Twin Motor Kit
- The main motor board consists of two 25 mm PCBMotor
- 200/400/800 step digital encoder for coarse positioning
- Over 2,600,000 resolutions per revolution with open loop micropulsing twin motor controller
- On-board Opto switches for motor selection
- 200 full, 400 half or 800 quarter step Avago position sensor (user controlled settings)
- USB connector for PC control and power supply
- Free PC controller software
1. See the kit in action
2. PCBMotor software video - How to program a PCBMotor Twin Motor Kit - and discover how to program and test the High Resolution Twin Motor Kit and experience multiplexing and accurate, real-time positioning of two, on-board motors.