1 piece 30 mm motor with 200 steps encoder, position sensor and High Resolution controller kit driver. The motor is mounted on a 42x42mm frame.
This rapid prototyping environment combines all the benefits of ultra-high positioning in a compact and low-profile design.
Utilizing the same high-resolution controller as our Twin Motor kit, application engineers and designers can take advantage of and experience our record-breaking 2.6 million steps per revolution as well as full holding torque in power-off mode and a host of other features.
The 30 mm PCBMotor platform comes complete with a 200 encoder and a Fairchild position sensor, and with an index sensor for home position.
The high-resolution controller is easily connected to a PC and powered by a standard USB cable. It communicates through a simple protocol that allows its custom-made software to quickly and easily access and control the motor. The high-resolution driver has built-in frequency tracking to automatically adjust the output for optimum performance according to motor size, operation temperature and load.
Two Motors - One Driver
If required, developers can add a second motor (of the same size) to this environment. The second motor is connected by a ‘daisy chain’ to the first motor and both are seamlessly controlled by the same driver and software.
If you require a system with fast switching between different-sized or simultaneously-operated motors, we recommend using a separate driver for each motor.
- Ø30 mm stator - in 42x42mm fram
- Ø3 mm leadscrew with 0.35mm Pitch, with 4mm stroke length
- Index sensor for home position
- Position sensor which can detect 200 counts per revolution.
- Precision on screw depth ~2um
- The base plate is 62mmx42mm
- Possible to daisy chain from Motor 1 to motor 2
- High Resolution Twin Controller, the controller can drive two motors through multiplexing
- USB I/F 5V and 500mA (max)
- USB Cable included.
- Free Terminate Emulator software
- Torque estimated to ~10Nmm
- Speed at 30 RPM at 2.5V DC and 450mA
- 30 mm motor with lead screw
- USB connection cable
- Driver-motor connection cable
- Free Terminal Emulator software
User guide and commands
Termite - Termite (2)