How to Evaluate
Piezo technology that beats electromagnetic motors
Start your research with relevant information designed to get you up to speed with our piezo motor PCB technology and then test it with your colleagues.
- Free information & white papers
- Affordable, full-featured evaluation kits
- 6-Month money back guarantee on evaluation kit we have recommended
- Easy transition into a totally risk-free prototype phase
- Free engineering consultancy when moving into prototype development
- Free assessment of your requirements specifications
Learn About Our Technology
Our Quick-Start Technology Presentation is a compact, high-level introduction into our piezo motor technology. It discusses everything from applications that can utilize it, its advantages and features through to design aspects and performance results.
Next, sign up for our white paper(s) by clicking on the pdf links below and discover:
- How to reduce production costs
- The ‘Top 5 Pains’ application designers have
- New motor design possibilities
- Lifetime, torque, precision correlation results
- An Engineer’s Guide to Building Applications with PCBMotor
Turn, Touch & Test
After you’ve completed your background research, your next step is to test an evaluation kit and see for yourself. A good place to start is with the Startkit-30mm, or with a Hollow center kit with a free 22mm aperture or with some of the other evaluation kits that fit your purpose all has the full array of features for testing.